Friday 7 March 2014

Vinyl Feature: Fats Domino - Fats Domino!



There isn't a whole lot of info available about this Fats Domino LP online, but I can tell you that it was released under the Sunset/Liberty Records label and my copy says it was manufactured in the U.S.A.

I think it was produced in the late 60's some time.

The music however is classic Fats Domino and is a good collection of his signature music and sound.








 
The photo on the cover was also used on a greatest hits album, while this album is simply titled: Fats Domino!





Track Listing:

Side 1
Won't You Come Back
One Night
Good Hearted Woman
Goin' Home
What A Party

Side 2
Before I Grow Too Old
Ain't Gonna Do It
I Just Cry
Tell Me That You Love Me
I've Been Calling

My copy is in VG condition and sounds sublime!

No comments:

Post a Comment